Building better bodies through better habits.
Consistency is what counts.
The best “diet” is the one that works best for you.
What we offer:
● Nutrition Guidance to create a healthier lifestyle in the long term,
promoting lasting change.
● Goal-orientated nutrition plans to help you:
– LOSE WEIGHT for a healthier you, a special occasion like a wedding, or just
to get back into shape.
– LOSE FAT for a photoshoot, competition or for a holiday/summer
– INCREASE MUSCLE MASS to get the look you desire or increase strength
● Research and science-based nutrition so you understand the WHY
behind the Way!
Our Nutrition Goals for you:
● Eliminate bad eating habits
● Allow you to enjoy food and have a social life
● Increase your nutrition knowledge
● Help you reach your goals easier and SUSTAIN them
● Put an end to Cookie-cutter one-size-fits all diets
A Nutrition coach’s end goal for their client should always be autonomy and
independence. That means we provide you with the nutritional knowledge to
understand your body better, allowing you to make better choices, to have
flexibility and always be able to achieve your goals.
What you’ll get:
● Welcome Pack
● Food Diary Analysis and Tracking
● Weekly Check-ins
● Calorie and Macronutrient breakdowns
● Weekly Mini goals
● On-going Support and guidance
I just finished my first 10 week package for weights and nutrition with Campbell! I can happily say I have lost 15.6 lbs. I am so pleased with everything
. I would recommend Campbell to anybody. I live in the US and still got results I am loving. I am going to begin another 10 weeks and I’m very excited to see what the next 10 bring!
This was very easy as we slowly took away 200-400 calories a week to put glen in a deficit. This meant glen was losing weight and fat while eating 2600 calories which is still a lot of food and a lot more then most people eat when at maintenance.
He was able to do this purely because of his self-discipline and his WHY not because of his “genetics or crappy excuses or fast/slow metabolism” .
I take my hat off to Glen for such a transformation and consistent hard work